I’m not from New York natively but have become a semi resident in New York in recent years due to a road warrior job that has me traveling numerous time a month there. In Gatlinburg, TN where I live there are no food trucks so when in New York I’m always fascinated by the upscale food they sell from a truck. You can get almost any food you buy in a restaurant in a truck there. During one of my recent visits to Bloomingdales I came across a food truck in New York on 59th St that sold the most awesome waffels on the planet. Its definitely an indulgence but well worth it. Go to Wafels and Dinges Food Truck on 59th Street and order the Brussels Wafel with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream for the treat of a lifetime. Brigitte Grisanti New York new Food Truck Lover !!
- Brigitte Grisanti July 4th Rainy Weekend in Gatlinburg
- Brigitte Grisanti Votes for Fine Vines Artisanal Ketchup as Best Ketchup
- Brigitte Grisanti Food List – Best National Hot Spots for French Fries
- Brigitte Grisanti New York Best Food Trucks List
- Brigitte Grisanti New York Notice of 2013 Wiknic on June 22nd