Ripley Aquarium is centered in downtown Gatlinburg. The attraction has been open since 2000. The aquarium has been rated the #1 Aquarium to visit in the US. I love going there when they feed the animals. They added the penguin encounter a few years back to the aquarium. I love watching them play around in the tank. Ripley’s has done an amazing job keeping the tanks clean and maintained for the animals.
- Brigitte Grisanti July 4th Rainy Weekend in Gatlinburg
- Brigitte Grisanti Votes for Fine Vines Artisanal Ketchup as Best Ketchup
- Brigitte Grisanti Food List – Best National Hot Spots for French Fries
- Brigitte Grisanti New York Best Food Trucks List
- Brigitte Grisanti New York Notice of 2013 Wiknic on June 22nd