Grotto Falls has to be one of the prettiest places in the Smokies. Its a very good hike and it will test you. The hike is about 3 miles round trip. Make sure you have very comfortable shoes on this hike. The waterfall is awesome to look at, but do not climb the rocks. Many people have died in the past from climbing Grotto Falls. The rocks are very unstable. I would estimate 3 to 4 hours for a round trip hike.
- Brigitte Grisanti July 4th Rainy Weekend in Gatlinburg
- Brigitte Grisanti Votes for Fine Vines Artisanal Ketchup as Best Ketchup
- Brigitte Grisanti Food List – Best National Hot Spots for French Fries
- Brigitte Grisanti New York Best Food Trucks List
- Brigitte Grisanti New York Notice of 2013 Wiknic on June 22nd