- Alum Cave Trail — 4.9 miles (8.0 km); Alum Cave Creek, Arch Rock, Alum Cave Bluff and views into Huggins Hell decorate the trail; it is both the most scenic and often used trail.
- The Boulevard Trail — 5.4 miles (8.7 km) (8.0 miles from Newfound Gap); Begins on the crest of the Great Smoky Mountains 2.7 miles east of Newfound Gap on the Appalachian Trail; it never dips below 5,500 ft (1,676 m).
- Bullhead Trail — 6.9 miles (11.1 km); The least traveled path, it offers the most solitude.
- Rainbow Falls Trail — 6.6 miles (10.6 km); LeConte Creek runs alongside the trail until Rainbow Falls, the single highest drop of water in the national park.
- Trillium Gap Trail — 8.9 miles (14.3 km); The trail passes behind Grotto Falls, the only opportunity to walk behind a waterfall in the park; Trillium Gap offers spring wildflowers and a short spur hike to Brushy Mountain; the only horse trail on the mountain; the llama trains that supply the lodge use this trail. Starting the Trillium Gap Trail at the Trillium Gap parking lot shortens the climb by 2.4 miles making this a 6.5 mile trail.
The trail I picked was Rainbow falls trail.I wanted to see the falls more then anything.The weather was very balmy and it slowed up down.I advise to start out at day break.The trail was not bad,because we also had other people trek along with us.